..........................................................................

..........................................................................

Saturday, October 1, 2011

My New Welcome Post

...My recent urge to craft continues...
this week was a project I found on Pinterest (surprise) again...Only took my husband one run to the hardware store to purchase the necessary electric power tools. A bit much? Probably so, but I'm happy with how it turned out. And I'm convinced my creative energy is a positive release from all of the stress of being a stay-at-home mom and wife. 


Here is the final product. I'm proud of my Welcome Post let alone that I even finished it, another way to try and spruce up our front porch...
The original creator and a full tutorial can be found here. She had the cute idea to make different signs for the different seasons...we'll see if my craftiness continues...I guess that depends on how stressed out I'm feeling. 

Random Rambling...
Here is a highlight from my past week...enjoying the last few weeks of humid summer heat...(but oh-so-ready to welcome the cute-boots-sweater-pumpkin-spice-latte season!!)

2 comments:

  1. You are SO crafty Elyssa!! I can't wait to learn from you (and perhaps steal...er, borrow a few ideas!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a dangerous thing for me to even THINK about visiting this website! It's nice to know there is another crafty person in the neighborhood! I love crafts! Everyone in neighborhood knows I love to craft cakes LOL. If you are interested in doing a fun cake sometime, let me know! Not sure if you've seen my pics on FB. I also love ceramics, stained glass...anything crafty! Except scarpbooking :-(

    ReplyDelete