..........................................................................

..........................................................................

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Something smells good in the kitchen...

The boys and I enjoyed a very lazy PJ-kind of Saturday morning of coffee and cartoons.
The weekends have turned into our stay-home and veg-out kind of days. I'm finding myself in the kitchen cooking something yummy...still in my PJs through the afternoon. I tried out a new dinner recipe this morning, something delicious for the hubs to take to work. I'm hoping it tastes as good as it looks. Another Pinterest find (thanks to The Novice Chef Blog).
Jackson, my growing 3-year-old officially eats more than I.  I'm constantly searching for recipes that will satisfy a toddlers' taste, as well as fill his little belly! Lately, I can't seem to go wrong with Mexican food. I also made this...
Nothing better than yummy comfort food to fill the tummies of my sweet Lovies....
Happy Saturday! Life is sweet. 
Have a blessed weekend with your loved ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment