..........................................................................

..........................................................................

Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello, from "that" Mom at the grocery store...

I've come to the realization lately that between 7am and 7pm, life is pretty chaotic. It's a sweet "dance" as you may, that swings between complete chaos to quiet precious moments...that quickly returns to a chaotic storm once again. I just joined a weekly womens' book study called "The Power of a Positive Mom"...let's just say, I'm trying really hard to enjoy every little second I'm given with my precious baby boys (with as much patience and positivity as possible)....

It's a crazy life! But I wouldn't change it for the world! 

Being a stay at home mom has it's challenges, but I take pride in knowing I am the one who gets to witness the boy's firsts and all of their crazy memories between each other. I thought these photos (and yes, I was taking pictures of the boys in the grocery store aisles) pretty much summed up my life right now. Hope you enjoy...





5 comments:

  1. I'm there, girl! These are the CUTEST pics!!! Don't you just love the digital age?! And, I was totally gonna sign up for that book study but got sidetracked and was worried about leaving/keeping Rowen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Elyssa! Did you just start your blog? We have one too although I'm not very good at updating it. Its jeffersonandchelsie.blogspot.com. Thank you for the sweet comments. It's a good reminder for all us SAHM :). love the pics too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your next entry!!! Love those boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Welcome to the blog world! Can't wait to get your updates!!! Beautiful blog..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you blog - I enjoy reading blogs and have always wanted to start one. Do you keep your kids entertained with the IPad also?

    ReplyDelete